50 g Matomani flour
75 g All-purpose flour
1 tbsp Olive oil
2 tbsp Melted butter (ideally unsalted)
150 – 200 ml Milk
1 tsp Vanilla extract
Your choice of toppings
- Sift the dry ingredients (Mopani flour and all-purpose flour) into a bowl.
- Mix the milk, olive oil, melted butter, egg, vanilla extract in another bowl.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients into the flour mixture and mix until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add a tiny coating of oil or butter until hot.
- Spoon in the mixture and cook for a few minutes until it begins to set. Loosen the edges with a thin spatula and ﬂip it over. Cook for another 30 seconds.
- Garnish with fruit, syrup, or your choice of toppings.
TIPS FOR THE PERFECT PANCAKE